The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between You and Ejyle. By accessing, browsing, or using the Website, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions:
- The term Ejyle shall mean Ejyle Technologies (P) Ltd.
- The term Website shall mean the website www.ejyle.com.
- The term User shall mean the user who is browsing the Website.
- The Website is owned by Ejyle. All content present on this Website is the exclusive property of Ejyle including all the text, images, graphics, video, audio, and software used on this Website.
- No material from this Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Ejyle. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Ejyle may monitor access to the Website.
- Ejyle may terminate User’s access to the Website at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Ejyle makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Website.
- The Website, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Website, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Ejyle shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Website.
- Ejyle may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including, its content or features.
- Ejyle will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, or any information provided on the Website, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Ejyle harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- The information contained in the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Ejyle disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Website provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website. User agrees that Ejyle is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Ejyle is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Ejyle is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Ejyle makes no warranty that: (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) the Website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable.